How Do Walk-Ins Work?
- We reserve a set of throwing lanes for general Walk-Ins.
- Walk-Ins are first come, first served.
- Walk-Ins are designed for groups of 2-5 people as you often share the Walk-In throwing area with other Walk-Ins.
- You may be asked to come back when we are less busy. We do our best to accommodate everyone.
- Walk-In participants receive safety instructions and one-on-one throwing practice, led by our fully trained coaches in the dedicated Walk-In throwing area.
- If you have 12 or more people we strongly recommend booking a group event to ensure you have the best axe throwing experience!
- Crabby Axe Throwing is an 18+ facility. No one under the age of 18 is permitted entry with the exception of family events. All guests must provide valid photo identification on entry.
- All participants must wear closed toe shoes.
- Walk-In hours are subject to change. Please check our social media pages for updates on Walk-In Hours.
- Our last walk-in will be taken an hour before close.